Rack, un-rack and package customer product in a safe and productive manner.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Rack, un-rack and package customer parts per the work order.
- Ensures all customer product and tooling is handled properly to avoid damage.
- Monitors all equipment to ensure they are performing and calibrated properly.
- Visually inspects product prior to racking while notifying the Team Leader/Supervisor of any non-conformances.
- Records necessary racking and un-racking information on work order.
- Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations while working with Hazardous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains equipment, and work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Works with a positive attitude and reports all questions or problems to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.