Coordinates the proper process baths and materials needed to produce the highest quality product for our customers. Works closely with Processing Line/Shift Supervisors on coordinating priorities of products to best utilize the process tanks in the most efficient and safest manner possible and in meeting required production schedules.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Strives to produce consistency from load to load and shift to shift by means of communication and teamwork
- Identifies and escalates issues with product in the raw state
- Notify the supervisor of problems such as excessive oil, deep and blind holes, areas that may air pocket, corrosion, galvanic, etc.
- Must be able to recommend process adjustments to meet end product specifications
- Displays good communication and ability to interact effectively with others
- Provides proper shift handoff
- Keeps all work areas and equipment clean, safe, and orderly
- Responsible for immediately reporting any equipment problems to via designated procedure
- Escalates any issues or ideas for tooling improvement via facility protocol