When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities.
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for Loader/Unloaders on 2nd and 3rd shift to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Loader/Unloader, you will:
- Be expected to develop and display knowledge, skills and willingness to learn and perform a variety of manufacturing tasks
- Operate dock hi-lo (packer or standup) to load or unload inbound or outbound shipments
- Lift product to load onto customer trailers utilizing appropriate loading skills and computer systems, including hand loading, for outbound shipments, working in both loading and unloading functions. May operate order pickers and reaches as needed
- Flex to meet production needs, produce sustained quality and timely results, maintain ongoing positive and collaborative behaviors, and reliably work all scheduled shifts
- Occasionally be exposed to solvents, glue, fumes, chemicals, dust, dirt, noise, vibration, and fiberglass.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Two years warehouse experience required OR one-year Haworth warehouse experience
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Ability to read and understand job aids and other instructional material printed in English
- One year of loading experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good vision and color perception essential
- Ability to work within a team environment
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.