1 Day Shift 6:30 am to 5:00 pm
1 Afternoon/Night Shift 4:30 pm to 3:30 am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2 plus years’ experience in operating 3 or 5 Axis CNC Mills
- Setup and operation
- Maintain machines
- Analyze drawings, blueprints, and design data in order to calculate correct part dimension for machines, tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates
- Use precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, fixtures and gauges to check work
- Ability to work cooperatively and professional with others
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- High School or GED Diploma required
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to select tooling and machining resources for manufacture of parts.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Blueprint with GD&T reading capabilities.
- Able to read instrumentation and gauges for measurement purposes.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work under own initiative.
We Specialize in 2D / 3D Programming and Machining of: Prototype and Production tools, Early Prototype Parts or One off Molds, Low Volume Production, Very Large or Small Items, Specialty/Custom Machining