FloraCraft Corporation, the worldwide leader in the fabrication of floral and crafting products, has the following immediate openings:
This full-time position will oversee and coordinate the Maintenance Department to maintain and repair systems, equipment and machinery, and to support the achievement of the Company's business goals.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good grammar, spelling, tact and email etiquette, and strong time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with people and provide guidance and direction in a harmonious manner, while meeting production time lines;
- Ability to perform simple to complex mathematical computations, such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables; and
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., when required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from technical school; or 5-7 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply:
Attn: Human Resources
1 W. Longfellow Pl.
Ludington, MI 49431