Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketing’s goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking a Media Planner
Media Planners work closely with the Account Executives and Account Managers to outline media campaigns for order, production and billing processing after researching the client market as well as available media channels and submitting proposals for client consideration.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Outline, maintain and oversee advertising budget proposals with associated details
- Research, analyze and recommend media opportunities within each market
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors
- Analyze and present post buy reports
- Comprehension of traditional media planning tools (comScore, Scarborough, Arbitron, Nielsen, etc.)
The work offers high levels of responsibility. Tight client deadlines require an ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications and Training Required
Education and Training:
- Strong research and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write, read and understand formulas, ratios, percentages, etc.
- Adept at figuring out inconsistencies and finding resolutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a command of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain effective inter-department relationships
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Minimum 2 years Media Planning experience or work experience in marketing or a traditional media preferred
- Ability to analyze pre and post campaign data to determine ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
- Sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently
- Move equipment and supplies as necessary for job function
- Communicate ideas in a professional and understandable manner