Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketing’s goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist
A Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, creative briefing and job execution. He or she is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve the execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Proactively keeps atop of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Define Digital Objectives and Goals With Clients
- Create an annual Digital Marketing Budget and Strategic Planning that harmonizes with a client’s traditional marketing budget and plan
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Perform detailed research into our clients, their market, and competitors
- Construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks
- Support the Account Team with research, analysis, and digital marketing reporting, such as audience segmentation and brands strategy
- Structure and present recommendations to clients
- Participate in new business activity often by providing digital information on companies and markets
The work offers high levels of responsibility. Tight client deadlines require an ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications and Training Required
Any college degree discipline is acceptable, although preference is given to a social or behavioral science, business, management, marketing, public relations, or languages degrees.
- At least three years of experience in a strategic digital marketing role
- Experience dealing with retail markets
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, email marketing, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, HTML, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, and e-commerce
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Presentation skills are a definite plus
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook’s Business Manager, etc.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Strong analytical and project management skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time