United Way of Northwest Michigan is a leader in bringing donors, volunteers, and community organizations together to solve critical problems in our five-county region. We invest in three key areas: helping kids stay healthy and graduate from high school, fighting substance abuse, and providing a safety net for vulnerable populations. We leverage community resources and monitor results to maximize donor dollars. It's giving…the United Way!
United Way of Northwest Michigan is now hiring a Director of Corporate Outreach and Engagement. This professional position offers a competitive salary, based on experience, health insurance, HSA, holiday and vacation schedules, flexible schedules and includes some evenings and weekends.
- The Director will preside over corporate relationships to significantly increase UWNWMI overall revenue and volunteer outreach by engaging our corporate partners in meaningful community engagement opportunities.
- Director will execute strategies that recruit, retain and grow the donor and volunteer base; build and grow relationships and implement new and innovative revenue growth strategies.
- They will be charged with growing and strengthening United Way of Northwest Michigan relationship with a select group of businesses and employee market segments within those organizations as well as residential donors.
- United Way of NW MI serves five counties, Antrim, Benzie, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties.
- The position objectives are to maximize giving growth through a concerted effort to establish and grow meaningful relationships with company leadership, key influencers / stakeholders and priority donors in order to retain our current donor base and develop new business and new donor relationships thus increasing our workplace based campaign revenue and volunteerism.