Sherwin-Williamsis the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion insales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centersworldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative andpassionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities,Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours andjoin us today.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position will assist in managing a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. The position is responsible for supporting all aspects of store operations, including customer service, marketing, merchandising, inventory and store safety. This role will supervise and train store staff, and is responsible for contacting customers to generate sales leads.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
* Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
* Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
* High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
* Prior experience in a retail environment.
* Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
* Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective lead generation calls.
* Ability to manage staff, which includes training, delegating work assignments and evaluating work performance.
* Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance, scheduling and inventory control.
* Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
* Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
Whowe are -
AtSherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyalemployees. To learn about our company and our culture go to .
EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualifiedcandidates will receive consideration for employment and will not bediscriminated against based on race, color, religion, , orientation,gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status orany other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAAFederal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.