Company Overview: Family Owned Business since 1938 located in Shelby Township. We are a masonry concrete supplier for local business in the metro Detroit area.
Position Summary: Understanding and knowledge of operating Concrete Mix Trucks. MUST have a CDL and 2 years driving experience.
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Move Levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoist or elevating platforms, to load or unload, transport or stack materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Manually load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, lifting devices or other transport.
- Controlling machines
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Operate industrial trucks move materials around construction site or similar location
- Commercial Driver’s License CDL
- Current DOT Card
- 2 years driving experience
Hours: Hours could range from 7am – 6:30pm
Wage: $20.00 - 23 an hour to start based on experience.
Benefits: Excellent benefit package
Number of Position Openings: 1