Construction Technician - CONST01379-00001
The Construction Technician performs construction inspection and materials testing on various road and bridge projects. Coordinates daily with owner and contractors on a construction project. Reviews daily construction field reports. Interprets construction drawings and specifications on construction projects Determines if encountered field conditions require a change to the construction contract. Performs a wide variety of materials testing, including concrete, aggregates, and density testing both in the field and lab settings. Tracks and records as-built information for incorporation into project record drawings.
* Perform daily field inspections of construction work and prepare daily work reports
* Interpret construction drawings and specifications on construction projects
* Determine if encountered field conditions require a change to the construction contract
* Experience in implementing RFI’s submittals and shop drawings into real-world construction projects
* Perform a wide variety of materials testing, including concrete, aggregates, and density testing both in the field and lab settings
* Track and record as-built information for incorporation into project record drawings
* Communicate with the project team throughout the process.
* Demonstrate strong project organization skills
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.