The Bartender is responsible for serving beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner. The Bartender will also prepare beverages for the servers to provide to their guests.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- 1 year or more bartending experience is preferred
- Must display strong organization and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of food presentation.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks on the menus.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Stocking all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from daily functions sheet.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Calculate all expenses/ handle cash.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain proper bar set up on a daily basis.
- Lock up and store all beverages in designated space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Endure various physical movements; Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.