Metropolitan Concrete Corp now hiring skilled concrete laborers.
The role of the concrete laborer involves physical labor at residential, commercial and industrial projects. May operate hand and power tools of all types; circular saws, jack hammers, hammer drills, cut of saws, compactors, mixers, measuring tools as well as a variety of the tools and equipment. My excavate and prepare sites, dig trenches, set forms or braces, use a wheel barrow, clean up rubble and debris. Assists Concrete Finishers in placing concrete. Cleans and maintains tools, trucks and equipment. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extensive periods of time, sometimes up to 12 hours or more.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and have full use of hands, fingers and arms
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ pounds
- Able to work on job sites that can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter, hazardous, dusty and noisy.
- May be required to work in rain, sleet and snow
ORGANIZE AND MAINTAIN
- Daily inspection of trucks and equipment, organization, cleanliness and appearance
- On site; organize and maintain tools and materials
- Keep trucks clean on a daily basis
- Grease equipment daily as directed by foreman
We are willing to train the right individual. Great attitude, reliable transportation, team work spirit.
Large company with plenty of room for advancement.
401K with employer match
Paid Vacation and Sick days