Must have basic computer skills; adequate organizational skills; ability to work independently; work mandated business hours of operation. Education: High school graduate or equivalent experience.
Primary Function of Position:
Send out mail daily, scan documents, assist clearing of work queues daily and proof documents received from other retail locations for accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Open and sort incoming mail each day. Date stap and scan incoming mail. All mail is time sensative
- Scan and date stamp documentation received from all retail locations
- Assit co- workers to rettive documents whene requested/as needed
- Proficient skill with office equipment such as computers, scanners and copiers
- Sort incoming paperwork daily and archive as needed
- Annual purging of files. Move non-active files for shredding
- Mail Room Attendat
- Maintaining mail machine: Log maintenance and repairs
- Run outgoing mail and daily report
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- All duties as requested