The Capacity Planning Specialist USA/CAN is responsible to oversee BU Capex Committee planning & preparation. Update and expand ACP in order to maximize existing capacity utilization and modular investment. Monitor project profitability throughout its lifetime and co-ordinate profitability mitigation actions.
• Monitor and update BU "Aggregated Capacity Planning (ACP)" database. Report ACP results to management. Development process of using ACP data to maximize use of existing capacity and improve asset reuse. Support the movement towards automated ACP.
• Support the preparation of New Programs Capex Committee packages in a timely manner. Ensure Capex Committee approvals are achieved on schedule, in order to support flawless launch initiatives. Resolve issues that surface during preparation. Perform regular updates to management on progress.
• Analyze New Program IRR's on an ongoing basis. Support and co-ordinate the development of actions to ensure ongoing profitability. Report results as required. Align efforts with MTY Planning group as needed.
• Support 5-Year Business Plan Capex. Oversee annual budgeting process for Capex. Support NMTC Capex updates
• Develop an "investment by process" tracking and reporting methodology
• Update, report and improve the Capex Committee tracking database and pipeline Capex tracking system
• Evaluation of complex investment situations and translate them into simple executive presentations in order to make quick and accurate decisions as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or related field
• Minimum 2 years' experience in automotive industry
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Project Management, Capacity Planning, and Financial Analysis