Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our technical software organization to assist with technical support. As a Support Engineer, the primary responsibility is to provide "best in class" support to all DASI Solutions customers. You will work daily with technical personnel from DASI Solutions and SolidWorks to provide top notch support on all inbound inquiries, and outbound calls as directed.
- Provide "best in class" technical support for SolidWorks and other complimentary software.
- Provide real-time telephone and web based support for customers.
- Update and maintain customer support database.
- Provides data and feedback on service calls. (i.e. customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Obtain support level certifications where required.
- Conducts on-site support meetings as directed by Technical Resources Manager.
- Exceeds service level objectives. (i.e. response time, trouble resolution, follow up, etc.)
- Create blogs and videos for informational and support purposes where directed.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD software (entrance exam will be provided).
- Knowledge of SolidWorks Simulation, Workgroup PDM, and Enterprise PDM a very strong plus
- 2 or 4 year Mechanical Design degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Thorough understanding of computer systems.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and online applications.
- Prior support experience a strong plus.
DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SolidWorks solutions and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Arizona & parts of California. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs.
COMPENSATION: DASI Solutions offers a competitive salary based on experience, a benefits package that includes medical, as well as 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.