Located in Sterling Heights, MI., INTEC Automated Controls Inc. Designs, Builds, Programs and Installs complex, Turn-Key Control Systems based on the specialized and unique requirements of our customer base. Ranging from Aerospace Manufacturing to the Automotive, Steel, & Food Industries, we work hand-in-hand with our customers from system requirement definition to design, proof-of-concept, manufacturing, commissioning and support.
We are seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer/Manager; the ideal candidate will be driven and passionate about expanding their career in the field of Controls Engineering/Integration for Automated Systems. Furthermore, said individual shall be of the entrepreneurial type and be interested in developing an Engineering/Support Team within the Detroit region. In addition, this individual shall have the following experience:
- Knowledge and experience in Programming and Troubleshooting PLC systems (Allen Bradley & Siemens).
• Knowledge and experience in Programming HMI Screens from Development to Editing (Allen Bradley & Siemens).
• Knowledge and Troubleshooting of Electro-Mechanical Systems (Electrical and Pneumatic Actuators and Sensors).
• Experience with Designing/Programming/Trouble Shooting Servo Position Systems (Coordinated Motions).
• Experience with Designing and Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Systems.
• Industrial plant Electrical Maintenance experience is a plus.
• Solid electronic troubleshooting skills (proper use of DMM and Oscilloscope at a minimum).
• Solid computer skills (Windows, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to properly read and understand Electrical Schematics for Industrial Automation Systems.
• Willingness to travel to customer site for system commissioning & support as well as travel back and forth to INTEC’s main office in Michigan (May require international & domestic travel).
- Good written and spoken communication skills and a current passport.
• Bachelor degree desired will consider experience in lieu of educational background
• Offers of employment will be conditioned upon successfully passing a pre-employment background check. Please note that factors such as date of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, rehabilitation and position applied for will be taken into account.
INTEC Automated Controls is offering a family oriented and challenging workplace, competitive pay, medical insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation & holidays.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
- Compensation: DOE
- Principals only, Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.