Motor Coach Chauffeurs Needed
Executive CDL Chauffeur Duties
• Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulation and traffic laws.
• Provide timely pick-up and drop-off of our valued customers.
• Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
• Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance by conveying dress code compliance.
• Communicate with dispatchers and sales team to promote and maintain work flow / customer satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
• Ability to multi-task
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Valid Driver's License; CDL B with air brakes, passenger endorsement, and valid DOT card
• Punctual and reliable attendance
• Strong knowledge of mapping programs
• Open to multi-day trips
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• 23 years of age
• 2 years of motor coach driving experience
• Pay range $15.00 to $25.00/hour
• Over time possible
• Days, Nights, and weekends availability