Rate of pay $30 per Hour
Must have Journeyman card or eight-years of proven experience in skilled trades
Roles and Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Support the enterprise’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ie; Quality Manual, Colleague Handbook, Level II Procedures, etc.)
- Responsible for reporting all accidents or injuries, however minor, and all work place hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for following all plant/MIOSHA environmental, health and safety procedures in performing daily work activities.
- Assure all safety devices are properly in place and utilized and verify that PPE is worn correctly at all times.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in the work area following 5S procedures.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the operation.
- Complete alternate duties when primary duties are complete or not running.
- Participate in team problem solving activities as required.
- Interface with customers, contractors, and suppliers as appropriate.
- Support plant activities towards achieving customer awards and registration through maintaining ISO 14001 & TS 16949 registration.
- Assist with plant activities as required to achieve quality, productivity & cost reduction goals.
- Support daily production in welding process improvement initiatives and activities.
- Participate in root cause analysis and problem solving activities.
- Maintain a preventative and predictive maintenance program for the weld lines and automation and record activity.
- Effectively communicate weld maintenance issues to the Weld Maintenance Manager.
- Communicate line production and quality status to technicians on other shifts.
- Program and assure efficient operation of line automation.
- Maintain equipment in good working order and assist in line break down repairs
- Coordinate line operation activities with the Assembly Supervisor/Manager.
- Interface with Tool & Die and Quality Assurance to assure production meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer maintenance procedures.
- Perform daily work assignments as directed by the Weld Maintenance Manager/Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills desired:
- Must have a Journeyman card or eight-years of proven experience in skilled trades
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Proven work record
- Root cause/problem solving ability
- Two to four-years maintenance experience with robotic welding equipment
- Ability to read prints and schematics
- Experience in applying lean manufacturing concepts
- Knowledge of standard quality practices
- Computer literacy
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient at electrical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of programming of PLC (Control Logix 5000, PLC 5) and robotics (Fanuc, Nachi)
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct part quality issues.
* Knowledge of standard quality practices
* Computer literacy
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Proficient at electrical troubleshooting
* Knowledge in programming of PLC (Control Logix 5000, PCL 5) and robotics (Fanuc, Nachi)
* Ability to troubleshoot and correct part quality issues.
To all recruitment agencies: Tower International does not accept agency resumes without approval from the Talent Team. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tower employees or any other company location.Tower International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.