This position is an important part of HTP operations. This individual will be in contact and represent our store to each client they service. This person must be willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are taken care of in a polite and positive manner and effectively represents our culture.
The job expectations are as follows;
- Know all aspects of Delivery Department Manual.
- Check in all medications to be dilivered to each facility against the delivery manifest prior to departing the pharmacy.
- Check in delivered medications against the delivery manifest with facility staff, get signed manifest, return one copy to the pharmacy.
- Collect all forms, medications, BUB's from the facility to be returned to the pharmact on a daily basis.
- Make certain all medications returned to the pharmact have an accompanying Return Med Log filled out by the facility and signed by the driver (one copy retained at facility, one to the pharmacy).
- Maintain proper dress and prefessional demeanor in all facility interactions.
- Drive responsibly, keep assined delivery vehicle clean. Report any vehicular issues to the supervisor.
- Know basics of medication cart and fax machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Report any service compaints from facility staff to department supervisor.
- Maintain stellar physical and mental health capabel of lifting 50 lbs.
- maintain a fast and strong reaction time.
- Maintain good vision for day and night driving.
- Keep Home Town Pharmact reserves the right to test the driver's ability to perform their job duties at any time. Such testing may be required at the expense of the employee.