- Performs repetitive operational or final bench inspection and tests on a variety of parts and products.
- Follows standardized methods using direct reading and adjustable gauges, test sets, checking fixtures, and precision measuring instruments, surface table.
- Performs diversified first piece sampling final bench or floor inspection of parts and processes on moderately complex equipment, assemblies and products for conformance to drawings, specifications or other inspection data.
- Allowable variations are prescribed but the inspection procedure involves a sequence of inspection operations operating tests or adjustments to check dimensional accuracy or operating efficiency.
- Operates calibration program to TS - 16949 standards.
- Deals with quality issues regarding incoming supplier parts.
- Supervises return of parts rejected by suppliers(s).
- Act as internal auditor for documents control and quality records regarding TS - 16949
- Responsible for supplier PPAP’s (production parts approval process).
- Inspection procedures in devising, gauging, measuring or testing set-ups and making inspection layouts of moderate complexity.
- Develops standard for measuring devices.
- Manages day to day document control as well as deals with customers and suppliers.
- Provides ongoing instruction to production personnel on gauging and inspection procedures.
- Will be responsible for informing Supervisors of defects.
- Prepare documents for TS - 16949
Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Manager.