Unified Business Technologies, Inc
Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is an award-winning, woman-owned small business firm specializing in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support services for Federal and Commercial customers.
Certified in ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Level III Development and Services, UBT provides customized, timely, and cost-effective solutions that optimize business practices in addition to empowering our customers with operational efficiencies. Intertwining industry-best practices with our own cutting-edge innovation, we take our customers’ unique challenges and make it our mission to provide proactive, value-added solutions.
Job Title: Proposal Writer
- DoD or Federal proposal writing is preferred
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Look and analyze possible RFP’s and RFI’s
- objectives/outcomes/deliverable s, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics (Preferred)
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Department of Defense experience is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with proposal writing
- Strong back ground in MS Office (Word,Excel,Outlook,SharePoint)
- Time Management and Ability to meet deadline
What We Offer:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.