NAPCO INVITES YOU TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CUTTING EDGE OF PVC PIPE AND FITTINGS PRODUCTS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND CONTINUE OUR LEADERSHIP IN THE PVC INDUSTRY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Accurately manage the order inputting process into JD Edwards as it relates to price, terms of sale, product, quantity, ship to-sold to and customer s special instructions.
* Ensure all Sox compliance processes are followed and necessary documents are verified and kept on file as needed.
* Work with internal supply chain departments to keep customers updated to their order status if changes occur, in a pro-active manner.
* Maintain system accuracy on all sales orders and back orders to reflect reality of ship dates and any necessary adjustments.
* Coordinate returned goods from customer with Sales Representative/Manager approval.
* Complete all product returns and invoice adjustments in a timely manner ensuring accurate reason codes are applied in JD Edwards.
* Maintain daily contact with Sales Representatives regarding price inquiries, discrepancies on customer purchase orders and update order status as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
* Bachelors degree with a concentration in Business, Operations, Finance, or Information Systems other related field of study, preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 3 years experience in customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and JD Edwards software strongly preferred.
* Ability to plan, prioritize and problem solve with a high degree of urgency.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NAPCO , a Westlake Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.
IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE WESTLAKE CHEMICAL EMPLOYEE (OR AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY WESTLAKE CHEMICAL AFFILIATES), PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR WORKDAY HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON THE "CAREERS" WORKLET AND VIEW "WESTLAKE CAREER Opportunities".
Employer's Job# R12214
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.