The Call Center Agent Junior will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of our National Contact Center by meeting or exceeding referral goals, achieving prescribed customer service levels and executing operational objectives. This role will handle a high call volume of in-bound calls in a fast-paced environment while processing customer requests for their banking inquiries. Its role structured work schedule may require overtime, evenings and Saturdays. The role requires sitting for extended periods of time and using a headset for communicating with customers by phone.
Successful incumbents possess strong communication skills, troubleshooting abilities, time management and organizational skills.
* Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and outbound calls, offering problem resolution to support basic complexity customer interactions by offering problem resolution.
* Able to recognize an opportunity to deepen a relationship with core CUSTOMER products and services through limited knowledge of CUSTOMER's product and services.
* Demonstrate an understanding of system and transactions to support less complex customer interactions.
* Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
Start date: Monday, April 8th
Location: Auburn Hills MI
Pay rate: $17.00, no benefits
Duration: 90 days, possible contract to hire
Shift time: vary, 8 hour shifts: can range from 8:15am and ending latest 7:45
Risk and Compliance
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.