We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen