The Reservationist position is responsible for understanding all aspects of the park’s functions to fulfill sales role, and provide excellent customer service.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong digital/electronic/social media skills/experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to provide clear instructions
- Strong focus on professionalism
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Treats every guest as a superstar.
- Completes all call center communications.
- Fulfills sales role within TreeRunner’s overall campaign.
- Follows TreeRunner’s methods and techniques for sales, customer service, and feedback.
- Maintains full understanding of all park processes, programs, events, policies, and promotional activities.
- Provides accurate driving directions to customers.
- Processes all group reservations.
- Completes janitorial duties.
- Monitors social media channels.
- Conducts park tours and advocates for TreeRunner.
- Completes administrative tasks as needed.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Assists other business staff with cross-over tasks.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- This job operates both indoors with moderate temperatures and moderate noise in the immediate area, as well as outdoors, exposed to weather, including hot or cold temperatures.
- Time spent on the telephone communicating with customers is frequent.
- This is moderately a sedentary role and light to moderate lifting is required.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- Physical demands of position include standing and walking.
Disclaimer - This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor or manager to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. All principle duties and responsibilities of this position are essential functions of the position. Job descriptions are reviewed on a regular basis and may be revised at any time. Revisions will be communicated to employees within the classification. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; therefore, the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.