We are currently looking for a 3rd Shift Team Leader to join our community in Big Rapids, MI!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
• 401K & company match
• Paid vacation
• Bonus opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
As a Team Leader, you will:
Lead the team to attain goals in Safety, Quality, Schedule, Cost, Culture, and Environment by providing effective coaching and training to distribution/production team members. Organize and perform full range of complex duties in fast-paced environment that requires thorough understanding of functions within work cell, as well as policies and procedures. Work with supervisor and other team leaders to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and production schedule are met.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent (equivalent is defined as manufacturing work experience OR combination of education and manufacturing work experience; 3 years manufacturing work experience equals 1 year of formal education).
• 2 years team-based experience in manufacturing environment, including experience with standard company software programs (i.e., Microsoft Office suite of products).
• Ability to work comfortably when exposed to noise, dust, fumes, dirt, solvent, glue, grease, oil, paint, heat, and/or vibrations.
• Repeated bending at knees; may have constant forward flexed spine.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Ability to work in Big Rapids, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
• Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired.
• Experience in Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) environment preferred.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, and/or quality documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems and use metrics to predict performance.
• Ability to collaboratively work with others.
• Strong organizational skills.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities. HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We value our customers. We value our members. We value integrity. We value continuous learning. We value results. We value our world.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, , pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact email@example.com.