Waltonen is actively recruiting for a Dimensional Analyst focusing on GD&T. Join our mission, build your legacy, and apply today.
Your mission & Responsibilities:
- Application of GD &T standards (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Creates and maintain 3D tolerance analysis models representing the assembly process, tolerances, and CAD data used for the virtual assembly of a vehicle
- Create 3D tolerance analysis studies .
- Write reports, communicates results, issues, and recommendations to the customer
- Suggest improvements to 3D tolerance analysis studies.
In order to qualify you must have:
- Experience in application of GD&T standards to designs
- Understanding of fundamental dimensional control principles (datum coordination, tolerance stacks, GD&T, slip planes, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of CAD and product design