Waltonen is actively seeking an Catia Tooling Designer to join our team.
Join our mission, build your legacy, and apply today.
Your Mission and Responsibilities:
Design and create engineering drawings from which tooling and accompanying parts can be built to satisfy the industrial requirements. You will work with a strong team; however, your work is also individual and creative in design with independent choices.
- Develop and mentor junior designers
- Prepare design layouts utilizing Catia) on complex units and mechanisms
- Make design computations as required
- Work with layout drafters and detailers to achieve completed design
- Develop creative drawings from design objectives established by others
- Use manual or computer skills to complete design drawings
- Meet all customer requirements
In Order to Qualify You Must Have:
- Catia Experience
- Tooling Design Background
- 5 plus years experience in tooling design
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical ability to recognize and solve design and mechanical problems
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Suite
- Employer matching 401k
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement