Will be responsible for Providing support of the yard operations and assist maintaining equipment inventory, building maintenance (indoor & outdoor), loading and unloading of trucks, and other maintenance to support the organization.
Duties & Knowledge Required
- Experience driving a lift truck.
- Load and unload tools and equipment to/from trucks.
- Inspect and inventory tools and equipment.
- Pull tools and material for job sites.
- Clean and Maintain shop area.
- Assist with maintaining grounds, as needed.
- Dump trash hopper.
- Knowledge of small electrical tools and small gas engines would be helpful.
- Provide any general labor that is needed.
- Pick-up or drop-off tools and equipment.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be thorough and accurate with paperwork.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Have a Chauffeurs license and current medical card.
- Participate in our drug screen program.
Full benefit and wage package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, vacation pay, holiday pay, personal time and a profit sharing/401-K program.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen test and have a driving record without any serious violations and no more than two moving violations in the past 3 years.
This Full-time long term hourly position, Possible Overtime
Pay Rate starting from $16.00 to $19 per/hr