Do you enjoy hands on work, building things and are looking to make a career change? Are you looking for an exciting way to start your career with a well-established manufacturing company?
VLI is looking for a new team member for our Clinton Township plant.
1st shift - Full time, entry level positions to learn metal fabrication. Start by assisting press brake operators and learn plate forming, metal finishing and other metal fabricating processes. Opportunity to learn how to operate two types of press brakes and gain a wealth of experience from the variety of tools and machinery used in this position! Opportunity for growth and skills advancement!
- Prefer at least one year "on the job" manufacturing experience and the ability to use measuring tools, but we are willing to train candidates who have a great desire to learn.
- Must be available / willing to work 40-55 hrs/week and be available to work Saturday hours as necessary
- First Shift with overtime
- Seeking a solid team player with high energy who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and the ability to follow concise directions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstration of mathematical aptitude
- The ability to read and understand blueprints and layout drawings will give a candidate a distinct advantage - if can't read blueprints, we can train you in this skill!
VLI is a VETERAN OWNED company - We Love to hire Veterans!