Eissmann Automotive is currently looking for a full time Material Planner. This position will report to the Head of Material Planning & Logistics.
- Position/job related know-how
- Software knowledge in: MS Windows, MS Office, SAP
- Problem solving skills – Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure, endurance and stress resistance
- Willingness and ability to continue training/education
- Analytical thinking, flexibility and adaptability, reliable/liable
- Ability to work independently. Sense of responsibility
Goal of the Working Position: Utilize various transportation provider software systems, to facilitate material movement planning and scheduling. Prepare and update monthly logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to production locations. Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory finished goods via rail care, barges, and trucks. Provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
Most important task and responsibilities:
- Works closely with providers to assure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and goods transportation.
- Ensures inventory accuracy by coordinating the inventories and goods system to system information with distribution centers to near real time monitoring of EDI processes as well as other manual inventory and adjustment processes.
- Organizes & maintains hard copy & electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, pricing & contractual obligations.
- Codes and prepares proper paperwork for billing and authorization of a variety of invoices per defined processes.
- Initiates overcharge/undercharge freight bill claims with carriers and tracks reconciliation of the same per regulatory standards.
- Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs.
- Verifies accuracy of physical inventory when needed.
- Answers questions regarding sourcing from internal and external customers as needed.
- Coordinate with operating department to manage inventory levels at multiple plant locations.
- Support the development, implementation & execution of the Structured Management Process for Supply Chain critical process.
- Provide project development support to multiple departments within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal, environmental, safety, and hazardous waste regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Comply with all ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISMS/27001 requirements
- Special project support as required.
- Verifies inventory locations & availability for shipment against requirements specified in purchase orders.
- Reviews inventory position daily $ weekly against outstanding orders and sales forecasts & takes action to expedite inbound shipments to meet customer demands.
- Works with supervisor to effectively resolve inventory or order discrepancies that are outside of his or her control.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely & efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route & payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation & tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery all the while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, service & contractual requirements.
- Communicates fulfillment status and / or issues within the Organization to points including Demand / Supply Planning, Logistics Management, Sales and Customer Service.
Professional Requirements: College. In-depth knowledge in the administration of SAP systems. Knowledge of Linux, MaxDP and VMware. Min. 5 years experience
- Submit a resume including your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect:
- Paid holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Employee life insurance with options for family members.
- Flex spending account.
- 401k plan with employer match available.
Send resumes to: