Team Lead Positions
We are looking to strengthen & expand our team in Port Huron, MI and have Team Lead positions available on various shifts.
· Position / job related know-how
· PPS knowledge
· Technical understanding
· Ability to make decisions, delegate and at the same time assert oneself
· Planning and organizing capabilities
· Ability to work under pressure, endurance and stress resistance
· Ability to communicate
· Ability to work in a team
Goal of the Working Position:
-Must be able to complete all activities (at efficiency and quality rates), specific to their job area.
-Hold all team members accountable for following job instructions.
-Demonstrated ability to solve most personal interaction issues.
-Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve defined goals
-Able to problem solve and implement necessary actions to resolve.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
Communicate daily with the Plant Supervisor to ensure that daily production objectives are met. This includes, but not limited to:
- Ensure that all planning requirements are met each day.
- Ensure that team members have all the tools needed to do their jobs.
- Coach and train new team members to improve their job skills.
- Coach all team members to solve problems their own issues.
- Coach all team members for performance improvement.
- Identify and solve production bottle necks and work flow issues.
- Identify all material and supply problems immediately and implement a plan to resolve.
- Document and track each team members job abilities utilizing the appropriate training process.
- Regularly communicate productivity goals to team members and coach them to achieve performance expectations. (Review actual productivity/efficiency levels and scrap rates)
- Communicate changes in planning / customer requirements to team members.
- Ensure that each part is shipped to Eissmann’s (and Customer) quality expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist team members with pay or policy issues by understanding the issue and coordinating with the Plant Supervisor or Human Resource representative
- High School Diploma or GED
- Submit a resume including your contact information to email@example.com
- The hiring process is a multi-step process including a phone interview, in-person interview & a required workshop prior to job offer. The workshop is held in Port Huron, MI and is approximately 1-1.5 hours long.
What to Expect:
- Climate controlled work environment year-round.
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Paid holidays.
- Generous earned time off program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Employee life insurance with options for family members.
- Flex spending account.
- 401k plan with employer match available.
Send resumes to: