Location: Warren, MI
Paragon Technologies (a SunSource company) is a full service industrial hydraulic, electronic and servo control repair and exchange facility. We currently have an opportunity for an IT Network Administrator based in our Warren, MI location. The successful candidate will:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
We are specifically looking for someone who is:
- Smart and creative
- Works efficiently
- Has a willingness to learn and be challenged
- Able to work independently
Background and Experience:
Experience: 2-3 years experience working network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
Education: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of Associates Degree in Information Technology, Network Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
Skills: Critical thinking, systems analysis, complex problem solving, usability and efficiency, exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in making a positive change in your career and work with a dynamic organization then we want to hear from you! You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training opportunities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM