Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is searching for candidates for the position of PCB/Wire Harness Assembler. The selected candidates will build PCB Assemblies and Cable harness assemblies per provided documentation, utilizing appropriate tools and in reference to applicable quality standards as required.
Specific Responsibilities and Results:
- PCB Assembly: Printed Circuit Board Assemblies built compliant to the provided documentation (Prints, Routings, etc.). Utilization of proper tools to correctly prep components and install onto PCB Assemblies. Work completed within acceptable time standards established for the assembly.
- Component Recognition: Ability to properly recognize and utilize common components and tools such as resistors, capacitors, Integrated circuits, connectors, pins, splices, heat shrink, strippers, crimpers, etc. and use as specified in assembly documentation.
- Cable / Harness Manufacturing: Assembly of wire harnesses/cables per provided documentation. Including but not limited to wire routing, shielding, heat shrinking, loom installation, taping, connector and backshell assembly, banding, and splicing.
- Soldering: Hand soldering of assemblies as required. This includes but is not limited to thru hole component soldering, splicing, solder cup termination, shield/braid splicing, termination to PCB assemblies and turrets/terminals.
- Documentation Review / Usage: Ensure “Shop Travelers” and build documentation are reviewed and understood prior to start of build. Shop Travelers are filled in completely and correctly prior to moving on to the next operation. Appropriate documentation completed for any issues found during manufacturing.
- 3+ Years’ experience in PCB Assembly/ cable assembly / Electronic Manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical instructions, Bills of Material and Quality standards.
- Experience utilizing small hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Knowledge of Electronic Components, Mechanical Components, and PCBs
- General computer skills including MS Windows, Excel, Word
- Familiarity with ISO and AS quality standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.