Essential Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
All the following, or equivalent, are required:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Experience in education, human services or office administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- High level of customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor in a positive action manner
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office products and other software.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and insurable to drive agency vehicles.
$35,000 annual salary plus fringe benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement and paid sick and vacation time.