Licensed Practical Nurse
Schoolcraft Medical Care Facility is currently seeking a Full LPN to join our caring and compassionate team. Our nursing staff is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing our residents with the highest quality of care. We offer long-term care, skilled nursing care, and rehabilitative therapy.
MERS Hybrid Retirement (Pension & Contribution)
Starting Pay $21.00
$1.00 Midnight Shift Premium
Paid Time Off
12 Hour Shifts
Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision
- The Primary Care LPN will be responsible for all aspects of resident care.
- Communicate with family/responsible parties concerning resident condition, changes in condition, and changes in treatment.
- Accurate, thorough documentation.
- Communicate resident status with physician, report changes in condition appropriately.
- Medication administration.
- Perform treatments per facility policy.
Must possess a current Michigan License as a Licensed Practical Nurse and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing. Experience in gerontology nursing and long-term or skilled nursing care facility preferred, but willing to train the right qualified candidates.