While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk with occasional sitting. Occasionally the employee must bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to marked changes in temperature and humidity and moving machinery.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year cooking experience in a high volume restaurant desired.
- The ability to work as a team towards the same common goal-guest satisfaction.
- Must possess as personable, customer service attitude along with organization ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance and speak, understand and write in the English language.
- Must have excellent past work and attendance record.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each function listed under the essential functions and physical demands categories of this position description.