SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 6AM - 6PM OR 6PM - 6AM
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 6AM - 6PM OR 6PM - 6AM
BENEFIT OPTIONS, 401K MATCH, VACATION AND HOLIDAY PAY AVAILABLE DAY 1!!!
North American Pipe Co. enables you to broaden your career experience as we continue to build on 40 years of commitment to quality and Vinyls product innovations. We are seeking exceptional performers to continue to take exterior building materials to the next level.
Perform one or more packaging functions such as trimming and assembling gaskets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visually inspect product to quality requirements, including size and configuration.
- Clean, trim and correctly label parts.
- When using gaskets, make sure all parts are assembled properly.
- Pack parts into boxes and properly seal using tape machine.
- Stamp boxes with personal packer stamp.
- Construct pallets and prepare them for pick up by Material Handler.
- Keep work area clean, organized and free of debris to maintain a safe facility.
- Construct boxes and put appropriate labels on boxes.
- Empty grind buckets.
- Ensure that gaskets, rings and other necessary materials are stocked before leaving press.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Comply with all NAPCO Employee Conduct and Work Rules; comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Must be physically able to perform all tasks and duties as described throughout this job description; ability to bend, stoop and carry heavy objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Sufficiently mobile to function in a shop floor environment that includes the ability to crawl, kneel, lift, pull, sit, stand and walk for shifts working up to 12 hours. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
North American Pipe Co, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.