The selected candidate will support and help to resolve technical issues for the integration of data radios into vehicle network architectures. The candidate will provide information systems security support for ground combat systems and assist in shaping the work within the family of programs. The selected candidate will identify areas of critical client challenges where subject matter expertise can be applied and contribute to the research and development of a solution. A background supporting considerable customer interaction in a trusted advisor capacity is an expectation.
Certification Required: CompTIA Security+ CE and CISSP Certification
Clearance Required: Current Active Secret Clearance
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of related experience reflected on resume.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles, concepts, and technologies.
- Relevant experience in conducting systems analysis and evaluations.
- Strong business development inclinations and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of RMF and NIST.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Vacation and Health Benefit package
- Retirement plan
- Long & Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.