- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Skill in writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Use data access technologies such as Microsoft's LINQ and the entity framework.
- Write database queries and stored procedures using Microsoft Transact SQL (TSQL).
- Work with reporting tools and services such as Microsoft Reporting Services third-party reporting tools such as Telerik.
- Build scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web, windows, console and service-oriented applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Build and maintain internal and external-facing web applications.
- Integrate solutions with Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products using Web service and application programming interface (API) techniques.
- The developer shall integrate third-party components into applications to achieve enhanced Web 2.0 functionality.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Must have experience in the following - C#, LINQ, SQL Server, LINQ, ASP.Net, MVC, Visual Basic
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.