Job id : 4457BR
We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Field Services Supervisor /Customer Service Supervisor for either the Rhinelander, WI or Iron Mountain, MI location.
The Field Services Supervisor /Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the following duties:
- Leading a team of Service Managers, Energy Service Consultants, Customer Service Technicians, Designers, Expediting Clerks, and other clerical employees
- Dedicated to providing a high level of proactive service to We Energies gas and electric customers
- Provide coaching, counseling, discipline, training and development to team members as required
- Establish performance management and development plans (goals) annually with each team member
- Routinely and regularly monitor performance, reinforce expectations, evaluate and communicate performance levels to individual team members and adjust plans and priorities to meet goals as necessary
- Provide strategic leadership to establish and maintain relationships with customers and communities that result in strong loyalty to WEC Energy Group as an energy provider
- Work with Area Management for both Gas and Electric to make sure customer service and design needs are met and a high quality product is maintained
- Work to create an environment so that team members can provide proactive service to customers and communities concerning electric, gas, and steam delivery issues. Issues include new services and upgrades, managing electric relocation for local paving projects, management of planned and emergency outages, management of customers’ reliability issues, energy pricing strategy and billing, etc.
- Lead the service team to be the customer advocate for WEC Energy Group customers (relationship building), to help customers make good decisions and to influence action internally at WEC Energy Group, knowing who to call to get things done, working with construction and maintenance and professional and technical areas within the department in order to respond to and/or resolve customers’ problems, issues, complaints, etc.
Candidates must possess an Associate degree in business or related field (bachelor’s degree preferred). In lieu of a degree, candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role may be considered.
At least three years of customer service experience is desirable for Field Service Supervisor candidates.
The Customer Service Supervisor requires a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position, and a minimum of three years supervisory experience in a customer service environment - preferably in more than one functional and/or geographic area; and with demonstrated success in leading teams, exhibiting strong customer focus and setting strategic direction.
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EEO/AA policies and statements
For more details go to URL