Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants you!
We are currently hiring for Certified Nursing Assistants!
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own" and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Must have completed 75 hour training program within the last two years and have proof (Certificate of Completion)
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progress in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance