CMM Programmer/QC Technician
The CMM Programmer works closely with the Quality Control and Engineering Managers.
- Perform layouts and document results for PPAP submissions
- Perform layouts for production process and compile/evaluate data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
- Annual part layouts per customer requirements
- Layout inspection gages and fixtures as needed
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams and consult with management regarding limits of equipment capability
- Enter data into computer for analysis and prepare graphs or charts of data.
- Assist with audits, receiving, and team training.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in CMM programming.
- Quality Technician experience in a metal stamping environment
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Experience with surface plate layouts
- Familiarity with Wenzel equipment a plus
- Experienced in the use of OpenDMIS software
This is a full-time hourly position 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with full benefits and opportunity for advancement.