Schoolcraft Medical Care Facility is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse to join our caring and compassionate team. Our nursing staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing our residents with the highest quality of care. We offer long-term care, skilled nursing care, and rehabilitative therapy.
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that include Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, and vision
- Company provided life insurance
- Non Union position
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Starting Wage $25.58
- $1.00 Shift Differential
- $5000 Sign on Bonus
- MERS –Pension based retirement with company match after 10 year vesting period
- Competitive wage, extra pay for holidays worked along with paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- The Primary Care RN will be responsible for all aspects of resident care.
- Communicate with family/responsible parties concerning resident condition, changes in condition, and changes in treatment.
- Accurate, thorough documentation.
- Communicate resident status with physician and nurse practitioner, report changes in condition appropriately.
- Medication administration.
- Perform treatments per facility policy.
Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing. Experience in gerontology nursing preferred.