The position of OEI Installer can grow into more of an outreach/marketing position as one becomes familiar with our offering.
- Work part-time in the field with a flexible schedule.
- Ideal for those who enjoy working independently with a variety of people.
- Great fit for a customer service oriented individual that has a passion for helping people with hearing loss.
- We are looking for someone reliable, patient, conscientious, and who also enjoys working independently.
- Someone who is looking for something more than just existing in a cubicle. At the end of the day, someone wanting to know first-hand they have changed the quality of life for someone in their community.
- So those with a marketing or sales background will be strongly considered
-Project a positive company image
-After receiving requests for CapTel, contact potential clients within 24 hours
-Travel to and feel comfortable working within a client's home
-Execute accurate administrative reporting and inventory control
- Strong customer service
- Excellent time management & problem solving
- Customer Service/Marketing experience (preferred, not mandatory)
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Excellent Communication (written and oral)
- Able to maintain high energy levels and professionalism with all types of clients
- Personal smart phone & computer is required
- Must be PC-literate: (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet)
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle is required w/ proof of insurance and clean driving record
- Able to lift 25 lbs. and have dexterity in hands and fingers to connect cords
- Must have an established bank account for direct deposit payroll
- Seeing first-hand the difference you've made in the lives of others
- Flexible and open schedule
- Progressive and supportive company culture
- $65.00 per installation
- IRS standard mileage expense reimbursement
We are a telephone and service that adds clarity, amplifies sound, and captions word-for-word what is being said to users, enabling them to hear and read what is said during a telephone call. CapTel is a NO-COST, federally funded technology that's available under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our purpose is to help people with hearing loss communicate with the world.