Montmorency Co Sheriff's Office is looking to fill a part time Food Service Worker Opening.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up food under detailed instruction.
- Conveys food and supplies from the main kitchen, preparation area to the serving site.
- Chooses proper utensils for serving.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of hot and cold dishes, beverages and/or other similar food items.
- In accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that appropriate portions are served.
- May serve a range of hot and cold food items.
- Ensures that machines are cleaned and maintained, as necessary.
- Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
- Clean and maintain work areas; collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers; as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Washes pots, pans, and other service ware ensuring sanitary handling; organizes and replaces service ware to appropriate location.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Must be available Weekends. Hours vary.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Must be flexible with schedule.