The Sales/Research Assistant provides administrative support to the staff of the Sales Department. Duties include general research, clerical, and project-based work, with special focus in the areas of sales and research. The Sales Assistant projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating, preparing, and finalizing materials necessary for sales presentations to clients and media departments of advertising agencies.
- Assists Research Director with creation of Research materials and presentations.
- Research new market opportunities using internal systems.
- Accurately entering and maintaining Sales TV orders, make-goods and revisions, pull spot detail reports for clients, and including file maintenance for Account Executives. Work with Traffic department to facilitate execution.
- Create one-sheets, re-capping Research success.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other internal software systems used in the Sales Dept.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: handling phone calls, filing, photocopying, presentations, faxing, mailing, and other administrative duties for Sales Managers and Account Executives.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.