The Digital Sales Assistant will assist the Digital & Sales/Marketing Manager in the development of new revenue opportunities and ongoing account management of new/existing campaigns. Working with internal teams and external clients/partners, the Digital Sales Assistant will be proficient in all areas of digital sales support to ensure the team’s overall digital success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Create customized Digital Sales presentations for Account Executives.
- Assist with creation of Digital Sales packages and materials, including localizing national sponsorship opportunity decks.
- Work with the Digital & Sales/Marketing Manager in coordinating Digital Sales projects and/or exclusive revenue opportunities for the station.
- Creates spec (sample) digital ads for clients to be included in Digital Sales presentations.
- Accurately enter, revise, and maintain Digital orders across multiple platforms, including generating contracts and file maintenance.
- Assist Account Executives with digital artwork requests and work with Creative Services Department to secure creative for digital campaigns.
- Serve as station liaison for trafficking campaigns with ad operations, and coordinating/trafficking campaigns with external partners.
- Track pacing and performance of digital campaigns to ensure delivery. Able to re-cap Digital and campaigns upon request.
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked, competitive data, etc
- Provide digital content as needed, and attend Marketing events off-site (may include evenings and weekend work)
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to: handling phone calls, filing, photocopying, binding, mailing, and other administrative duties.