The Logit Group:
For over 20 years, The Logit Group has been a leader amongst Market Research data collection firms. Our ambition is to collect accurate, consistent and valuable research data for our clients. We’re methodologically flexible, which allows for us to match the ideal research designs and methods to each specific client engagement.
Our Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) division currently has physical site in Montreal, Toronto, London (ON) and Nova Scotia. In addition, we have a considerable distribution of at-home agents across various jurisdictions.
We seek an experienced call centre manager to oversee the performance of our new site in Port Huron and our planned Michigan based at-home employees. This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring adequate staffing and completing projects on time, on budget and within quality assurance guidelines.
- Key contact person onsite to prepare the suite for official launch in February, including direct oversight of vendor work and installation
- Ensure adequate staffing levels whilst managing the entire recruitment, selection and induction training process
- Drive an aggressive work-from-home recruitment campaign, sourcing staff from surrounding cities in Michigan
- Ongoing training and development of the interviewing and supervision staff pool
- Mentor, interview, recruit and train new Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Motivation of in-office agents
- Identify and address under-performing agents, quality control concerns and those failing to meet attendance requirements
- Resolve Human Resource issues or concerns with assistance and support from Human Resources if required
- Monitor ongoing performance of Call Center and devise strategies to counter projects failing to meet productivity targets
- Provide constructive feedback and statistical support to senior field management in order to resolve under-performing studies
- Review and meet call centre metric targets
- Previous call centre management strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, confident and composed disposition, able to command respect via presence in the centre
- Able to develop, build and lead strong and independent support staff
- Capable of autonomous decision making once presented with budgetary and time line framework
- Experience delegating tasks and ensuring their completion
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Temperament and patience to work with entry level staff
Commensurate with management and call centre experience